These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Baptist Distinctives.
1. Prices & Payment
For each online order, you will need to pay:
- The applicable price for the relevant goods, and
- The processing and handling fee, specified on the web site at that time.
Your order and credit card details are safe and secure protected by our payment processors (Braintree and Paypal).
We only accept payments using the methods stated on the Checkout page upon the checkout.
We are unable to accept COD charges.
The payment must be made in full and must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
All payments are processed in US Dollars and converted to the local currency by your credit card provider. The total amount in foreign currency may vary slightly depending on the fees charged and exchange rate used by the credit provider. Any currency conversion facility provided by Baptist Distinctives is based on approximate current exchange rates and does not include fees charged by the credit card provider. As a result, the actual amount charged in the international currency may vary slightly from the amount shown by the currency conversion facility.
2. Returns & Exchange
For any return or exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization PRIOR to returning any materials.
- Incorrect Items Received: If you do not receive the correct items you ordered, we will exchange the incorrect items for the correct ones at no additional expense to you. We request that the incorrect items be returned in the same condition in which you received them along with a copy of the order and the receipt for the expense of returning the items Media Mail. We will exchange your purchased items along with a check for the cost of returning the incorrect items Media Mail within fourteen days of receiving them.
- Shortage: If the items you receive are short of the number you ordered, we will send you the number of the items to make your order complete at no additional expense to you. Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information: Order number (indicated as CT____), the quantity ordered, the number actually received, your name and address. We will send the additional items Media Mail within fourteen days of receiving this information.
- Damaged: If the items you receive are defective in some way such as missing pages or loose binding of books, we will replace the faulty items at no additional expense to you. Please return the faulty items in the same condition in which you received them along with a copy of the order and the receipt for the expense of returning the items Media Mail. We will send replacement materials along with a check for the cost of returning the incorrect items Media Mail within fourteen days of receiving these.
3. Your Account
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorized person. You agree to release and indemnify Baptist Distinctives in connection with any use (whether authorized or unauthorized) of your user name or password. Baptist Distinctives may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
Baptist Distinctives makes every attempt possible to reflect the actual color of the products in the pictures presented.
The accuracy of pictures displayed also depends on the type of monitor used and the computer setting.
5. Import Taxes
Some international orders might be subject to import taxes/duties and customs clearance fees. For information regarding such fees, please contact your local customs authority. Any such fees are the responsibility of the parcel recipient and are not paid by Baptist Distinctives.
Any liability of Baptist Distinctives in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Baptist Distinctives be limited to the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods.
8. Changes To Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Baptist Distinctives may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
9. Applicable Law
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of the United States of America.
10. Shipping and Delivery Information
- No charge for shipping is applied to orders, the cost of mailing being included in the price per item.
- Materials will routinely be shipped within three business days of receiving the order using the USPS Media Mail. The Postal Service indicates that delivery time is normally two to eight business days after the order is shipped, except for extra days for Alaska and Hawaii.
- The processing and packaging cost item on the order form is to help defray the expense of processing and packaging the material for shipping.
- Normal delivery is to USPS ZIP codes only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on possible delivery to other destinations.